Press on Nail Marble Nail Art
Press on Tips
Please measure your nail size
* Please make sure your measure the widest part from side to side ( If the tips are bigger, you file the side to fix. But you can not adjust the tips if they're smaller than your size)
* Please do not give me smaller than your actual nail size.
(For example, if your size is not sure 12.5mm or 13mm, please let me know 13mm . )
HOW TO APPLY PRESS ON NAILS
1. Remove your old polish.
2. File your nails using a nail file to give your nails a good smooth.
3. Push back your cuticles with an orange stick.
4. Buff your nails using a nail buffer to buff your nails well.
3. Wipe your nails with Alcohol Swab to clean your nails.
IF you use NAIL TABS (recommended)
4. Apply Nail tabs on to your nails
( make sure you put them close to the cuticle.)
5. Apply the press on nail from the cuticle area then press down
IF you use GLUE ( It might be damage your nail)
4. Apply small amount of glue to the nail tip.
5. Apply the press on nail from the cuticle area then press down and hold 10 seconds.
Press on Nails kit include
- 10 Press on Nails fitted to your nail
2 x Alcohol wipes
Orange Cuticle Stick
Application and Removal Instructions